Thursday, March 28, 2013

Red Splotches everywhere!!!

I am back in Little Rock - It is good to see Barb getting around so well.  The only problem right now are these awful red splotches all over her, literally from head to toe!  They don't really itch but look like she has been scalded with hot water.  Her head has red on it but doesn't look as bad as her legs.

She was suppose to get the stem cell transplant tomorrow but it has been put off till Monday.  The chemo is finished and they did a bone marrow test around 10:30 this morning.  They were in the room when I got here today.  We should know something tomorrow (we hope) or Monday at the latest.   They were wanting to see if the chemo did all it was suppose to do, if not they could give her another kind of chemo for a day or two, then give the stem cells.  If they give the stem cells first and then have to give more chemo it would be a waste of cells as the chemo would kill them.  So for now it is "wait and see".


Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
Micah7:7  As for me, I look to the LORD for help.  I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment