Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday March 3

It was a quick but long drive down!  By that I mean, all went well but I got very sleepy this morning.  Jim was at the Mens conference at Cross Church, so I couldn't call him and I talked to mom 2 times.  So I put on Tammie Scoggins Heartbeat CD from several years back, turned it up loud and cruised on in to LR! Thank you Tammie! I still love hearing your voice, and the title song "Heart Beat" was wonderful!

Barb got her own Stem Cells  yesterday! They were part of the harvest from 3 years ago when being treated for the Multiple Myeloma .  Dr. Barlogie came in Thursday and said he felt like this was what we should do.  He said she may rebound next week by her self but with the results they were getting now, it could only help.!  So she got a batch at noon Friday.  Her white counts were up again today!  .53 that is such a jump from .19 or .09 like they have been.  So hopefully this is a good sign.  I hope I can bring home next week.  He felt like 7-10 days she would be ready to travel.

1 Chronicles 16:34  Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for this steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 44 :8 In God we have boasted continually, and we will give thanks to your name forever. Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment